Sunday, October 28, 2007

Progress on Lace Legwarmers


I've been getting a lot of knitting done while me and my boyfriend go to karaoke, plus we've been spending at least an hour on the porch each day this long weekend (I have every other friday off) just sitting while I knit and he smokes his new pipe. I'm not quite done with the first legwarmer but considering the late start due to needing to swatch I think I can catch up and have everything done by the end of November.

Ive actually gotten through another repeat since I took this picture yesterday. I'm also anxiously awaiting the arrival of the yarn for my Dec/Jan project that will be a scarf for my boyfriend http://thestormmoon.blogspot.com/2007/05/dark-mark-illusion-scarf-pattern.html . I have some nummy suri alpaca/merino yarn coming. I can't wait to cast it on, just knitting it is going to be sinfully sensuous.

5 comments:

Knit and fall back in it said...

I just love those colors. Very pretty.

Hobbygåsa said...

Wow, this will be great when finished! I like the colors too.

Unknown said...

Very much looking forward to seeing the suri alpaca/merino yarn and how it knits up. That's a fiber combination I've never tried, but you're right - it even sounds delicious. =)

one ben bir sey said...

Hi there,
Love the pattern
oh by the way any relation with turkey just wondered :)
love,candan

Kiarapanther said...

Not sure who Turkey is, so I think its safe to say, no Im not any relation.