Sunday, September 2, 2007

18 'A's for August!

I'm really impressed! I just counted and found that we have 18 completed projects. I've had so much fun seeing what everyone else is doing, and I've learned some things from reading other people's posts.

Here are the names of everyone who earned an 'A', so please check and make sure your name is included if it is supposed to be. I will be drawing for the prize this evening. (My name is listed below but will obviously not be in the prize drawing. Wouldn't be fun to give myself a prize, now would it! ) Also, I retyped the Participants List in the sidebar in HTML so the emails would show up correctly - the regular widget thingies made them show up wrong, but now it is fixed - so if everyone could check and make sure your info is correct there, I'd appreciate it.

Amy C (Knit and Fall Back in it)
Angel
Betty
C4G (Crow Calling Woman)
Chelle
Claudia
Crafting Casualty
HobbyGasa
Jaye
Kristina
Natalie (Stitch-ay Woman)
Paula
Samantha
Shalanda
Shelley H
Tina M
Tina in Wonderland (That's me!)
Tracy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great job everyone!
I can't wait to find out who wins and what the prize is! =]

Samantha said...

I'm good. I think it's great the turn out this month. Way to go everyone.

Hobbygåsa said...

Wow - that is great! Well done everyone! It has been a lot of fun, I really look forward to see your September projects. And - let's see - I have learned 2 new english words this month, WIP and stashbusting - and then I have learnes about the frog(rip it-rip it) Yeah, I'm pleased!

Kristina B said...

Thanks for the "A", Tina... and also an A right back at you for your effort in setting up this blog. I'm thoroughly enjoying it ;)