Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm new, but have my August project

Hi! I just joined, but I have a project that I'm working on that I should have finished this weekend, that will be my August project. I am a member of the MS3 KAL and had never knitted a true lace project before. I have been enjoying learning how to do lace. I am on the final chart for it with about 27 rows left to go. :)

I'm trying to decide what my September project should be, as I have been knitting for years. I also spin, and raise angora goats for fiber. I am wanting to learn how to spin from the locks with my mohair, so might do that for September, then knit something out of that yarn.

1 comment:

Tina in Wonderland said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your August project!

I need to hop over to your blog and check out your angora goats. We have a Pygmy and a Kinder that are just so sweet, and amazingly smart!