Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Introduction

My name is Pepper and I'm a yarnaholic. Now that is out of the way... I've been a knitter for about four years, but this past year I have probably quadrupled my knitting skill set because I finally decided to give myself a break and take the year off school. I'm starting school again in the next few weeks, which means I'll have much less free time, but I don't want to lose my momentum, so I'm hoping y'all will inspire me not to fall into my old knitting ruts.

I would say my primary goal for this KAL is to knit socks. I also want to try some lace work & fair isle (which I have tried, but never successfully). And I've always wanted to knit something out of really expensive yarn. Does that count as doing something new? I hope so because I need an excuse to do it... tee hee.

OK, enough of an intro. I've got to start cooking up ideas for my first project!

1 comment:

Tina in Wonderland said...

Hi Pepper! You will be in good company here, with all of us yarnaholics and notion addicts! LOL

And for your question on the 'really expensive yarn', if you've never used that type before, sure! Go for it! Just don't tell your significant other I told you to go and spend that much, or I may start getting hate comments in my e-mail box! LOL