Friday, August 3, 2007

Intro

Hi All
I am Kathy and I live in Central Massachusetts with my 3 kids, husband and cat. I started knitting religously in March, but I have been knitting on and off for the past 2 years. I enjoy knitting socks, they are addictive. I started something new last week - a sock with patern work beyond a rib stich, Tidal Wave sock http://soysilk.com/patterns/free.html I am rather impressed with myself in how nice these socks are coming out. I also just completed my first garment for my 15 yo daughter http://www.interweaveknits.com/freepatterns/pdf/sum_07/summertime_tunic.pdf
I am in the middle of moving, so I will post pictures soon.
So my goals for this KAL are to try cable work and lace work, something simple to start like scarves for holiday gifts. I may also try some felted clogs.
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Knit and fall back in it said...

You have to do the felted clogs, they are the greatest slippers ever.

Tina in Wonderland said...

I am also a Sock-a-holic! LOL I know what you mean about them being addictive!

Cable work is a bunch of fun! It's really quite easy but looks so impressive!