Friday, August 31, 2007

WOOT! Done!

Here it is before felting..Here it is after felting while blocking (making a wet spot on my chair while I take a picture).

It's about half the size it was, but I really like it. :) I did it! Project for August!
Now, that I spent my evening finishing and felting, I have to get to work on my job-job. Okay, so it will be a late night, but it's worth it to get that little *A* by my name, right? hehe.
Any excuse to knit instead of work. (more pics on me blog).

3 comments:

Hobbygåsa said...

Wow that is So great! Congratulation on your first felting, you have done really well!! This is a really nice bag, and I think I will try to something like it sometime. Love the yarn and colors and the beads!

Samantha said...

Beautiful!

Tina in Wonderland said...

That purse is just too dang adorable! Great job!