Thursday, August 30, 2007

Well, I did it again....

I am really good at making lists, but I am NOT so good at following the list... For the second time - I am changing my list.... My last project was to make a scarf/shawl in a pattern where you drop stitches. I had only seen it in a photo and did not know where to find a pattern, but now I know; it is called Clapotis - I have found the pattern and I want to start NOW!!
And so I did, with four balls of yarn and on no. 3,5 needles ( yes I know - maby a bit too little yarn and with very small needles) and then we just have to see how big this will become...
This will be my September project, and this is the result so far;
By the way Tina - I took you advice on writing out a pattern with a diagram row by row, and I have knitted a lovely heart this way. Thank you SO much for the advice, this is something I always will do in the future, it way much easier this way! (You can take a look at the heart in my blog if you want to...)

5 comments:

S said...

I am going to do that pattern for October! I have looked at the pattern for a while but I was afraid it would be too much for a newbie like me but then I found all these forums etc on line about the pattern. There are tons of people who would be able to help me with it. So I hope you don't mind if I ask you questions. Yours is coming along just nicely!

Shalanda :)

Kristina B said...

Best of luck. I've heard of so many people doing it but must confess I'm not even sure what it is. Will have to follow your progress to find out!

Hobbygåsa said...

I thought it looked so difficult, but now when I have started at least the knitting is very easy! I am very exited to come to the point where the dropping of stitches starts, and I hope that is not too difficult... Well, we will see how it turns out in a while...

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is going to be gorgeous! I love that color! =]

Samantha said...

Love the green.