Thursday, August 2, 2007

My to do list...

Hi - I am Hobbygåsa and I am a Norwegian girl who are joining this KAL. There are a lot of things I would like to knit, but never have started, so this is what my list will help me to organize. ( I hope)
  • August: Finish my first shawl ever, where I for the first (and last) time knit from a pattern with a diagram.
  • September: Make a Clapotis, my first pattern with "drops stitches"
  • October: For the first time - knit a pair of mittens - probably Paradoxical Mittens...
  • November: Knit potholders that looks like a fan....
  • December: Knit a dishcloth called " Basic Modular Dishcloth". A new tecnique.
  • January: Learn to do shadowknitting

Well, if I can finish this I will be proud of myself I think....

(Please don't take notice of my spelling and grammar mistakes, it will be a lot of them!!)

1 comment:

Tina in Wonderland said...

Nice list!

Patterns with diagrams confuse me! I usually make myself a cheat sheet by writing out the directions row by row, then I mark where I am by sliding a paperclip down the page to show the row I am on.